Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Chinese Dragon

A few pictures of our dragon head made with recycled materials. 

First day we put boxes together and painted.




Then we added scales. 


Then we discussed what features a dragon has and added them using whatever materials we could find.  We also have lots of books to get ideas from. 




Grace decided it was a girl dragon and felt she neede a crown. 


I wish I had taken a picture of the tail!  The tail in a long dyed piece of fabric that each year the children write their names on and draw a picture of themselves. It includes names and pictures of all the children from over 10 years back.  It's pretty spectacular, and I always get a little nostalgic when I see my 14 years old drawing and name from when she was 4 yrs. old.  Snif.





No comments:

Post a Comment