Sunday, June 21, 2015

Dr. Seuss!

Pin the hat on the cat game.  I drew the Cat in the Hat and his fish on poster board.  The hats are printed using a color printer.  Then they were laminated.



I think they are waiting for rain?


Photo board.  Oh, the places they'll go!


Hat matching game.


 Different puzzles made on Popsicle sticks.  This on is The Lorax (obviously).  


Painting truffla trees with truffla trees!



A random door..


Ms. Corinne's truffla forest and her supper cute Horton Hears a Who puppets (complete with clovers!)



And my necklace that I made just for the occasion.


There were a lot of other activities and games that I missed getting pictures of.  I'm especially bummed that I didn't get a picture of Ms. Molly and I in our bright yellow matching Star Belly Sneetches shirts!  Drats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment